Jimma Keak is the President and founder of Sons of God Ministry. He was called into the Ministry in his teen age, to teach and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
His Zeal and love for the Lord, has brought about a change in many young people. He is the Author of “ARE YOU BORN AGAIN” Evangelistic free distribution book.
Jimma is now leading the Sons of God Ministry/Church, preaching at Crusades, Seminars, Schools and Conferences.
- Knowing who you’re and taking your place
- Raise leaders and ministers for the work of ministry
- Reaching the world with the message of Faith, Hope and Love
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, in their original writing, as fully inspired of God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins a substitutionary sacrifice according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified by faith in Him on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into Heaven, and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate and his personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that a man is born again – baptize into Christ, when he repents of his sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit and the manifest power- the anointing, with the accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit; and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit. We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed, and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
- We believe in the universal church – the body of believers as whole and the local church; that the new birth and personal confession of Christ are essentials of church membership.
- We believe in the Baptism of Spirit- that is being born again and water baptism by immersion, and we believe in the Lord’s Supper to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian faith.
- We believe that divine healing was provided for in the Old and New Testament and is an integral part of the Gospel.